Being there for you.
19 March 2020
The dedication of our staff through this difficult period is exceptional and we want to take this opportunity to let you know we are here for you and remain open for business.
We continue to do the best we can to ensure we react at a fast pace to this new unique situation and we are adapting certain business practices to make sure we provide our people and our customers with the level of reassurance and confidence required at this time of uncertainty.
This is what we are doing to provide ‘business as normal’ in this period of extreme challenge and change;
- Our Business Continuity Plan team are meeting daily to review our plan in line with current and future challenges and to keep our business operating at an exceptional standard.
- We are being led by and regularly updating our people with Government guidance.
- Our Call Centres remain open, with increased office cleaning in place and we are providing as many home working options as possible to keep our people safe and our customers supported.
- To avoid our people making unnecessary travel at this time we have cancelled all external partner meetings until further notice, maintaining business as usual by the wonderful conference facilities we already have in place.
- Our contingency plans are robust, well planned and tested and we are committed to being there for you during these distressing times.
- We have gained full comfort from our claims provider to ensure their service remains first class, they like us they are conducting business as normal.
A reminder of the number to call us on 0333 999 0802 if you have any questions on new policies, renewal premiums or would like to make any changes
Thank you for visiting our website, keep well and safe,
Very best wishes
Be Wiser Directors