Call us: 0333 999 0802
For claims call: 0333 003 3267
be wiser business

0333 999 0802
0800 042 0401

landline number

Landlords Home Emergency

Do I need Home Emergency?

A home emergency can occur at any time. Whether you boiler breaks down in the middle of winter, or your drainage system fails, knowing that you have home emergency cover will give you peace of mind should you encounter an issue. With rouge traders and high call out costs, home emergency will allow you to rely on a specialised claims team to dispatch a qualified and trusted engineer to your property to assist with your emergency.

What is classed as an emergency?

An emergency is an unexpected and unforeseen event which, if not dealt with quickly and without sensible intervention by you would cause internal damage to the property, render the property unsafe and insecure and cause excessive discomfort or risk to you.

What am I usually covered for?

What am I not covered for?

Insurance Glossary
Privacy and Cookies
Intellectual Property
Terms and Conditions
Site Map