Motor Trade Insurance

The Motor Trade sector covers a number of occupations (this is not an exhaustive list);

  • Mechanics – Cars, Buses, Vans, Agricultural Vehicles
  • Petrol Station & Shop
  • Car sales, new and second hand
  • Mobile Engine Tuner
  • Valet

For this reason there are a couple of specific insurance covers that you should take out to make sure your business is adequately covered; they are Combined Buildings and Road Risk insurance.

What is Road Risk insurance?

As a Garage owner, Mechanic or a Car sales person (new and second hand) there are times when you will be driving your clients’ vehicles (car, van or bike) or maybe they are vehicles you are selling.

The Road Risk cover provides financial protection for you and any company employees when driving company vehicles, customers ‘vehicles or vehicles you are selling from fire, theft, or damage from a third party.

As with any insurance policy there are terms and conditions you will need to read and agree to so that the right level of cover is purchased for your business.

Why would I need Combined Buildings insurance?

As a small to medium sized business you could benefit by having a packaged Combined Commercial insurance policy that covers all the important areas of your business that could also be a more cost effective way of insuring your business.

The Commercial Combined policy includes Buildings insurance, stock, Employers’ Liability, Public Liability as well as Building and Contents insurance. You may also be able to include Professional Indemnity and Product Liability cover too.

Talk to our Insurance Professionals today

We are here to advise you so take advantage of our commercial experience and secure the best Motor Trade insurance for you.