Off Licence Insurance

Whether you are a specialist shop selling alcohol to the connoisseur, corner shop, or even a supermarket, as an Off Licence how you do business is governed by the Licensing Act 2003 in England and Wales.

Your licence to sell alcohol from your premises is a busy environment and your sales can be affected by many conditions like the weather, sports events and customer celebrations like weddings, christenings, summer BBQs or just time to sit back and relax because you have a couple of days off. Making sure that you are legal to trade by having paid for the cost of your alcohol licence is just the tip of the iceberg.

Having the right Off Licence business insurance to cover your premises, stock, staff and customers is another requirement you have to consider so that your livelihood is protected. At times like these it’s good to know that there are insurance professionals like Be Wiser who can give you sound advice and guidance when you need it most.

You can contact us online or give us a call, we are always happy to talk to customers about your insurance needs. Giving you the right advice for your Off Licence business will really pop our cork!