Unoccupied Property Insurance

Is Unoccupied Property Owner insurance difficult to arrange?

The simple answer is no. There are specialist insurance companies and policies available you should consider rather than rely on an ordinary Property Owners insurance policy.

Traditional Landlord insurance and Commercial Property Owner insurance policies may not provide the right level of cover. They could contain a clause that automatically cancels cover if a property becomes vacant after a short period of time. Should you need to make a claim problems might occur if you have failed to notify your insurance company that your property has become vacant. The insurer may not pay your claim!

Many insurers often restrict the perils that they can cover when a property becomes vacant. The perils can be limited to damage caused by Fire, Lightning, Earthquake and Aircraft only. More specialist policies may be able to include wider cover, so why not contact us today to discuss your individual requirements.

Can Be Wiser help obtain an Unoccupied Property Owner insurance quotation?

Yes we can. We have access to specialist Unoccupied Property insurance companies so we can provide a solution to your Unoccupied Property problems.

Our qualified advisors will obtain all the necessary risk information, no lengthy forms to complete and provide you with a competitive quotation.

Cover Avalible

  • Commercial Property
  • Landlords Insurance
  • Private & Mixed-use Property
  • Unoccupied & Unfurnished Property
  • Terrorism
  • Block of Flats
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Legal Assistance